Universepay is an international advanced company providing a wide range of IT and consulting services in the field of e-commerce for private individuals and corporate clients worldwide.
The company is focused on sustainable development of innovative solutions, having an individual approach to every customer, keeping with high standards in international banking and legal practice.
We are a rapidly growing company currently looking for a financial manager.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets through various clients’ acquisition channels.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Be the point of contact for new and existing clients, become a partner to their business and provide consultative selling and advice.
- Demonstrate a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of products and competition status.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the manage ment team.
- Higher education (legal/financial/economics/management).
- Work experience in a similar sphere will be calculated as an advantage.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent command of English and Russian (both verbal and written communication).
- Sense of responsibility, accuracy, ability to find a way out of non-standard situations, focus on results.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to learn and the ability to quickly learn new information.
- Good communication and presentation skills, excellent organizational skills.
- This position requires occasional business trips.
Here’s why the UniversePay team is always in a good mood:
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic business environment, cooperation with professionals
- Friendly colleagues
- Office in the city center
- Opportunity of career growth
- Trainings and studies, professional training
- Corporate events
- Salary is discussed with successful candidates individually
- Probation period of 3 months
- Full-time work schedule from 9:00 to 18:00 in our office
Office location: Duntes Street 6, Riga.
We will contact you if you are selected for the interview.