Universepay is an international advanced company providing a wide range of IT and consulting services in the field of e-commerce for private individuals and corporate clients worldwide.
The company is focused on sustainable development of innovative solutions, having an individual approach to every customer, keeping with high standards in international banking and legal practice.
We are a rapidly growing company currently looking for a financial manager.
- Company financial documents (preparation, controlling payments, etc. ).
- Financial settlements with clients and partners.
- Accounting and reporting on company finances - account receivables / accounts payables.
- Preparation of statistical reports.
- Preparation of various reports on company business activity for internal use.
- Optimization and improvement of financial processes and company accounting.
- Communication with international clients, banks, agents, partners.
- Solving conflicting situations.
- Complete or incomplete higher education in economics / finances / business / banking.
- Fluency in English and Russian – advanced writing and communication skills.
- Advanced PC and MS Office user.
- At least 2 years of work experience in financial field.
- Orientation at quality and timing in performing tasks.
- Self-organization, attention to details, analytical skills.
- Responsibility, efficiency, ability to find solutions in challenging situations, result orientedness.
- Work experience in a bank or payment institution in the field of e-commerce will be considered as an advantage.
Here’s why the UniversePay team is always in a good mood:
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic business environment, cooperation with professionals
- Friendly colleagues
- Office in the city center
- Opportunity of career growth
- Trainings and studies, professional training
- Corporate events
- Salary is discussed with successful candidates individually
- Probation period of 3 months
- Full-time work schedule from 9:00 to 18:00 in our office
Office location: Duntes Street 6, Riga.
We will contact you if you are selected for the interview.