Universepay is an international advanced company providing a wide range of IT and consulting services in the field of e-commerce for private individuals and corporate clients worldwide.
The company is focused on sustainable development of innovative solutions, having an individual approach to every customer, keeping with high standards in international banking and legal practice.
We are a rapidly growing company currently looking for a financial manager.
- Control and preparation reports of business activities.
- Create and distribute reports of financial performance in a timely manner, ensuring data accuracy.
- Participate in budgeting and financial planning.
- Prepare and submit financial reports to banks and authorities.
- Commission calculation, billing, payment control.
- Implementation of new processes and involvement in financial inputs from finance department.
- Cooperation with other employees by providing inputs from finance department.
- Preparation and submission of VAT reports.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliation and analysis, resolve discrepancies and errors.
- Execute and document process controls related to financial compliance.
- Contribute to process improvement projects.
- Higher education in economics or finance.
- Experience as an accountant for at least 2 year or similar positions.
- Good understanding of European legislation.
- Knowledge regarding taxes and VAT compliance.
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge.
- Knowledges of 7C.8 (Andi) will be considered as advantage.
- Interest in data quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian.
- Team player with good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Strong numerical skills.
Here’s why the UniversePay team is always in a good mood:
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic business environment, cooperation with professionals
- Friendly colleagues
- Office in the city center
- Opportunity of career growth
- Trainings and studies, professional training
- Corporate events
- Salary is discussed with successful candidates individually
- Probation period of 3 months
- Full-time work schedule from 9:00 to 18:00 in our office
Office location: Duntes Street 6, Riga.
We will contact you if you are selected for the interview.