Brokerage license in Hong Kong

If you want to start a brokerage activity in Hong Kong, you need to obtain a brokerage license in Hong Kong.


  1. Applicant is a Hong Kong incorporated company or an overseas company registered with the Hong Kong Companies Registry.
  2. At least two responsible officers in respect of each regulated activity
  3. At least one of the proposed responsible officers must be an executive director of the corporation or institution.
  4. The Authorized capital depends on the type of regulated activity.
  • TIME:

    A successful application is usually processed within 2-4 months

  • FEE:

    The total price will be provided after the application