EMI In Romania
EMI license obtained in Romania will allow you to provide such services: e-money issuing and redemption, operations required for operating a payment account, cash withdrawals from a payment account, execution of payment transactions, issuing of payment instruments and/or acquiring of payment transactions, money remittance and other.
- Initial capital should be at least EUR 350,000;
- A permanent office from the moment of foundation;
- An incorporation act of the company must describe the administrative organization along with the attributions of each body;
- The shareholders must designate at least 3 members for the board of directors;
- The company must have an internal auditor;
- And others.