Gaming license in Costa Rica
Casino license is not provided in Costa Rica, meaning that any company of Costa Rica can lead a gaming business there without obtaining any additional permits. However, citizens of Costa Rica and other countries where online casinos are banned or require a local license cannot participate in such gaming projects.
- Passports for each shareholder of the company or a set of statutory documents;
- Power of attorney for company registration;
- Lotteries, poker rooms, slot machines, bets on the company’s website should have a location – a server;
- Additional documents that may be requested.
Requirements for casino launch:
- To operate the servers in Costa Rica, you should obtain a license for “Data processing”;
- Registration of a local company;
- The company must have a registration agent;
- At least two shareholders.